About Me

My photo
We are now in Oz after two amazing years of traveling Europe in our home built plane. We met many fantastic people who we are proud to call friends and have gained a much better understanding of the similarities and differences between the cultures of the different European states as well as the history and geography that have lead to these differences. We enjoy meeting people with similar interests to ourselves and learning more about other cultures. Please let us know if you're going to be in Queensland and would like to catch up for a meal and a chat.

Wednesday 21 April 2010

Functional travel wardrobe

Well this is my travel wardrobe (minus white long sleeve top, merino t, jumper, thermal under trousers & black mini-dress for occasions).  The big question is accessories.....

I was thinking of bringing my sneakers as well, but it looks like they won't go with any outfit.  The travel cycling shoes may get a bit draughty, although on the plus side it looks like I won't need any socks....


So I am relying on the lovely Leeyong of Style Wilderness, internet stylist extraordinaire, to help me out with making this capsule wardrobe more stylish.

Having looked at the contents of my new 'wash room' from Deuter, I think my clothing will weigh less if not take up less space than my toiletries, hmmm could this be a mis-prioritisation?  I'm sure we will pick up more clothes on the way as we get fitter & lose weight.

1 comment:

  1. hmm. Definitely tricky. I think you need some things to girly it up a bit. Those ballet shoes are cute and are good for casual or otherwise! Maybe a very fine summery scarf in lots of colours or gold with a fringe so it can be worn like a necklace, and one in black or navy that you can tie around your neck, use as a belt etc. You could also use the colourful one to tie as a sarong or over the black minidress to lift it for daywear? Other than that... maybe a standout necklace.. but you don't do really big jewellery, so not sure...

    ReplyDelete