About Me

My photo
We are now in Oz after two amazing years of traveling Europe in our home built plane. We met many fantastic people who we are proud to call friends and have gained a much better understanding of the similarities and differences between the cultures of the different European states as well as the history and geography that have lead to these differences. We enjoy meeting people with similar interests to ourselves and learning more about other cultures. Please let us know if you're going to be in Queensland and would like to catch up for a meal and a chat.

Monday 4 October 2010

Hoegenaes ceramics

I went to the Hoegenaes museum on my own, and luckily there weren't many people there, so I could not feel too embarassed about taking heaps of photos of the lovely ceramics.
Inside one of the old kilns, surrounded by the traditional salt glazed pottery
lovely accordeonist
Aake Holm - famous ceramicist's troll figures.  They make me laugh.
I thought Leanne would like this pig..
I really like the shape of these pots
I love the geometric pattern on these pots, which were also for sale at the museum shop, but....

No comments:

Post a Comment